12 May 2013

On My iPod Today

Well, obviously I'm not going to list every single song that I've got on my iPod but I thought I'd share my three favourites from my run today....:

1. Things We Lost In The Fire - Bastille. I'm slightly obssessed with this band at the moment, loving their debut album and all the videos of them doing amazing acoustic versions of their songs or brilliant covers of other people's songs. Thanks to having friends with good contacts I get to see them supporting Muse at Emirates Stadium later on this month and I'm actually more excited about seeing them than Muse....
2. Sea of Love - The National. I love love love The National, they're this amazing mix between hope and despair and one of the absolutely best live band I've ever had the pleasure to see. This is a song from their upcoming album Trouble Will Find Me and November feels way too far away (I have a ticket to see them play Alexandra Palace in November).
3. Get Lucky - Daft Punk. I know I know, everyone loves it - but that's just because it's so.damn.good! I instantly feel good and want to go out and paint the town red.

Get all of those songs onto your iPod now, you wont regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment