3 Mar 2013

Golden Sunday!

  1. 32k done! I woke up with slightly stiff legs from yesterday's Body Pump + spinning and had no high hopes for great speed or great distance. Instead I  ran 32 kilometres at race pace, with legs that felt pretty great the whole run and I bet you I could have done the full 42.2k under 4 hours today. Effing YES!
  2. My beautiful friend Julia is going like a boeing in this years Vasaloppet. Just now she passed Oxberg, and I couldn't be prouder.
  3. Swedish skier Johan Olsson went and won the men's 50-kilometre classic on the last day of the World Championships in Val di Fiemme! Cross country skiing is a big love in my life and the patriot in me loves a gold. The 50k is the big challenge in the WC's, a big test in both physical and mental strenght and stamina, and I'm slightly ecstatic. Well done Johan!
  4. Sunshine! We have sunshine in London today! I love me some sunshine, a rare treat in London lately.
  5. Victoria Park. I love Victoria Park, the best park in London without a doubt. Today it was full of runners of all abilities, several football matches were being played, families were out Sunday strolling, there were skateboarders and cyclists....it truly is the people's park, and definitely one of my favourite London running haunts.


Vicky Park, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment