11 Jan 2013

Love food, hate diets

It's that time of year again. The gyms are full. People are going on (crazy) diets. I don't believe in diets, I believe in eating healty all year round, but a lot of the time you'll get questioned when bringing a healthy lunchbox to work or when you decline a slice of cake. Now, I love cake, I love chocolate, I love ice cream and so on but I don't think you need to eat it all the time....everything in moderation is my motto. That said, I don't believe in 'treating' yourself either. If I want to eat something I will eat it without having to bargain with myself, but I wont eat in excess 'just because'. What I do believe in though is that you should eat food that you love, prioritise homecooked/baked meals, enjoy your food, eat varied and that when you exercise regularly your body will start craving better food. Treat your body well, and give it fuel that makes it thrive - but also indulge sometimes, it's good for the soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment