19 Feb 2013

Peanut Butter



I'm currently trying to broaden my horizons and try new things regarding food - get mysef out of this rut I seem to be stuck in. I want to have a dabble with paleo food, and see why everyone is raving about raw food. The other day I went and got myself some peanut butter the other day, because you know, it's meant to be good for you. But how do you really use it? Do you whack it on a sandwhich? Chuck it in a smoothie? A quick google tells me I can do delicious peanut butter cookies, but somehow I don't think they fit under the 'healthy' label. I also think I got the wrong sort of peanut butter, as mine is crunchy and salted while I see people recommending the smooth and unsalted version. Maybe I'll have to do some baking for the housemates this weekend...I do think those cookies would be very healthy for the soul!

No comments:

Post a Comment