It's a blizzard here in London today. The temperature hovers around freezing, it's snowing and very windy - and I've decided not to run my race today. As much as it pains me to throw in the towel I don't want to fall ill or get injured 5 weeks before the marathon. If the race had been a normal road race I think I would have braved the weather, but the Orion 15 is anything but a road race. It's proper cross country and it'd be just like me to fall over and break an ankle....so yeah, weather, you win.