8 Apr 2013

'There's A Bike In The Bath....'



This is what my poor housemate Richard encountered when coming home tonight. Seeing I'm still home, being off sick, but feeling quite a lot better today I decided to clean my bike a little and remove the mud guards I have on it for winter riding. The poor bike hasn't been out of the house since before Easter as I've been home in Sweden and then ill - but that doesn't mean that it can't get some TLC! Unfortunately my housemate didn't know that, hence almost having a heart attack when entering the bathroom....
 
I doubt I'll be riding it in to work tomorrow, as I don't want to risk the little health I've regained, but hopefully I'll be back in the saddle very soon. Today I almost felt well enough to go to my 2 hour spin class at BOOM! Cycle but I'd decided to be disciplined and sensible instead and gave up the bike to someone on the waiting list. There will be other 2 hour rides...

No comments:

Post a Comment