21 Jan 2013

As Much As I Love the Snow...

 

Now I love the snow, but having to go on the tube drives me crazy! There are people everywhere, it's expensive, the service is unreliable and it's not nearly as much fun as cycling. But, as everyone that has ever been to London knows, cycling in London can be iffy on a day when the road is dry and positively dangerous on a day where the road can be anything from icy to wet to slushy. Hence I havem't been on my bike for a few days, I've probably been erring on the side of caution but I'd rather do that than end up under a red double decker. Let's hope the roads are good to go on next week!

The other day I had a look on my bike and found these stickers. My housemates constantly tease me about how much I love my bike but obviously I'm not the only one in the house who treats the bike like a living being....

No comments:

Post a Comment